Saturday, April 24, 2010



i have a little tutu - tiny, tiny - that i made - it's the cutest thing you've ever laid eyes on - as far as clothes go - it's an antique white color - with chocolate brown ribbon - i've started adding light pink pearls in random places on the skirt. i have a pink headband with this amazing antique feather that get's pinned to it - some beautiful photography props have been ordered and should be here any day - they are all for my little niece - Lauren Jennifer - who I am so ready to welcome into my life. maybe it would have been easier for me if i would have known it was a little girl - maybe it wouldn't have been - i don't know - that's life - almost everything is uncertain - there is no way i can't love her with my whole heart. i think i feel better too - because adam and i finally have a plan - that makes sense to us... more on that later - but for now - the props can't get here soon enough - so i can show my niece off to all of you. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice cliff hanger with the plan. AHH! I want to know. You are always in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I can't wait to see this adorable tutu :)
    Look at you go... you're so strong my friend!! I am praying for you... and can't wait to hear more about this plan that you and hubby have got :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word, i totally thought of you during the race today! weird, right? seeing as how we don't even know each other! but i saw a girl running the half in vibram five fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the pictures you take. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete