Wednesday, December 9, 2009

snow day!





so it was a great day to start some of the projects that i have in my head - i have to say that the second i look at something - either if i've done it myself or if i see it somewhere - i always think that there is a better way - i'm not always right - but i like to think that i am.
so my sil (sister-in-law) is a huge huge fan of new york - she loves the place - and i can't blame her - and i love her - so much! she got these really cool prints for her house in new york for her place in milwaukee. they are pictures of new york and i thought that i'd add to her theme or addition of her house.
1 - tile from home depot, 1- picture that i took in new york while i was there visiting my dear friend maleeda, 1- printer in 3.92x3.92, 1- cutting tool, 1- glue stick - cover the heck out of it 1- package of cork rounds (purchased from the hd)- 1 - spray can of resign.... = a really cool coaster x that by four and you get - a sweet christmas present i think my sil is going to be nuts about - you should totally do it too - :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! I'm so excited you started one!!! It just so happened that Lily broke two of my parents ooasters a few days ago, so maybe I will have to try these out!! :)

    ReplyDelete