Tuesday, December 8, 2009

here we go


i'm giving this blogging thing a shot - i find myself highly addicted to several other blogs and i'm know that i'll be sharing them with all of you in the near future.

so here's my deal - i'm a wisco girl, born and raised and swore - i'd never leave my comfort zone - all of that changed in 2005 when my husband decided that he wanted to get his MBA. it's been the very best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. while in bloomington, indiana - not only did i meet some of the most amazing people in my life - i also bought my very first SLR digital nikon camera - and i've never looked back. after two amazing years in bloomington i found myself in texas - i huge change for this midwestern girl - i also ended up having a love/hate relationship with texas. i love the weather, the friend i met and the great jobs that i had - however - i missed my family dearly - we planned to stay there until my mr. got laid off from his job - and he got another one - in green bay, wisconsin - i never thought in a million years that we would end up in green bay - but so far - so good - except for the fact that i just got back inside from shoveling our first official snow storm - and it's not over yet - ugh~

i plan to share with you the pictures that i take, the projects that i am working on and the thoughts in my head - and along the way - i hope you contact me if you have questions, would like me to take some pictures for you - or you just have something fantastic to say... i hope you are enjoying your journey of life as much as i am!

No comments:

Post a Comment