Wednesday, December 9, 2009

14 1/2 inches and counting...


last night it continued to snow - and snow some more and some more and you get the idea - 14 1/2 inches and still counting - it's blowing and cold and typical wisconsin winter day. days like today sure make me miss texas - the day's when it would get down to 40 degrees and you thought it was freezing cold...

i was able to get a ton done around the house today which is always nice. we had a four day weekend in bloomington, indiana this past weekend so it felt nice to be able to catch up on laundry, cleaning and organizing. i finally got my holiday presents put together - i'm in the process of making a bunch of them and i'll be sure to post pictures of the wonderful little gifts...

we were suppose to go to the university of wisconsin vs university of green bay mens basketball game tonight and try to brave the cold and bad weather - but we decided that we've either wised up a bit in our older age or i realized that 50 madison alumni might not appreciate me wearing my indiana university gear in the alumni section :)

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Ha ha ... Rich went to the game tonight. I think he wishes he could have stayed home. I on the other hand was glad he got out of the house for a bit so I could actually get some things done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... that post connects me to an old blog I started. Anyway, I just added you to my favorites on my sidebar on my blog so I can see now when you update your blog.

    ReplyDelete