Monday, December 14, 2009

Logan


today i was suppose to head to my mom's house to finish working on some of my holiday projects - but the best of the wisconsin weather has me stuck at home again. tonight i am suppose to head over to my brothers house to go to school with my nephew logan tomorrow to make christmas cookies - or holiday - or whatever is the right thing to say in school these days - now i'm not sure i'm going to weather the storm either.

this picture was taken of logan when he was two years old - adam, my hubby, was pretending to sneeze and he thought it was the funniest thing ever! i bet we kept him laughing for a good 15 minutes - pretty good for a two year old!

my nephews are the single most important children in my life - two years ago - after months and months (ok years) of trying to have our own baby - we got some pretty devasting news from the doctor - adam can't have kids without the very devine intervention of IVF/ICSI - living in the lovely state of wisconsin - it's not covered by insurance.... so we're in the waiting game right now and we hope that the money tree comes to deliver us a nice chunk of change :)

regardless of our struggles - my brother and his wife have been amazing to me - they let me come in - play mom - and love their kids like they are my own. i would do anything for them - and they know it!

so even if i can't be with them today - i'm always thinking of those little guys and loving them with my whole heart....

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady!! I saw your comment on my blog and had to come say HI! I was BORN and RAISED in Bedford. What a FREAKING small world. I so wish we could have met before you moved. We should chat sometime!! email me! :) courtney1607@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete