Monday, April 11, 2011

30 Days of Pictures

This idea is from facebook but to be honest - I'm really lacking on any blogging ideas - so I'm stealing it. 30 days, 30 pictures, 30 random post. Enough said.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.




1. You won't ever have a question as to what I'm thinking. I'll tell you. I can't help it. In fact, it's filtered - you don't want to know my real thoughts.

2. I can't stand being the passenger in a car when I'm driving with someone who I haven't driven with before. I usually end up sick.

3. I run because I have to run. If I don't run all aspects of my life fall apart. (trust me, I've tried to quit running, it's no good)

4. I'm think it's the most inconsiderate & rude thing ever when people tell Adam and I that we're "just a couple." no, "we're a family, damn it."

5. The greatest lesson my mother taught me was to be extra special to kids with special needs. She also taught me to never make fun of a kid because of a way that they smelled or looked - it just meant they had a harder life than I did. She couldn't have been more right. She lead by example.

6. The greatest lesson my father taught me was to be kind to the elderly & to your neighbors. He leads by example in doing this every single day of his life. I'm beyond grateful.

7. My husband is the smartest man I know (even if he doesn't agree with me politically).

8. Sometimes my brothers tell me they are lucky to have me, truth is I'd be lost without them.

9. My family hasn't been in this amazing of a place in a long long time & the only one to thank is God.

10. I'm convinced that by the end of the summer I'm going to be able to do a pull-up.

11. I drink more water in an average day than anyone I have ever met which also means that I pee that much more. I think it's a nervous thing.

12. Dazey Chic is my favorite artist on Etsy. Her work, makes my heart sing.

13. I love taking pictures.

14. I have the best job.

15. Someday Adam & I plan to renew our vows - the day we got married - we had no idea life would throw us all of these curveballs - no one does.

3 comments:

  1. Where's the 'like' button? Love it girl! Great pic of you and your brother too :) xoxo JV

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. #1 made me laugh out loud, i'm the same way. especially about the filtering part!

    i miss running, desperately. i feel a little lost without it. i can't wait to start again, even if i have to slug my way through 14 min miles, i'll be just so friggin happy to be running i won't mind.

    chad and i want to review our vows too someday. i read once that seal and heidi klum renew their vows on every anniversary on the beach they got married on. such a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo challenge 7- you are so much better at it than I was! Now finish it!
    -Chrissy

    ReplyDelete