Sunday, August 15, 2010

its way past my bedtime

but look at this baby.... she turned one yesterday and i had the privilege of taking her picture. her momma and i went to school together, she was a year old, but at the grade-high school that i went to - you knew everyone ten years ahead of you and five years behind you.... it's rural america people....

we took pictures at her parents place - it's a photographers dream come true. her dad fixes old trucks and makes them look and sound just beautiful. they have a huge garden in the backyard, lush green lawn, a white picket fence, old car parts.... sure put a smile on my face after being there for less than 30 seconds.

this picture could easily be my all time favorite... i have 120 more to go - but i can't stop looking at it... i love my job. i love photography and i even love lightroom and photoshop a tiny tiny bit - let's not get carried away people.



thank you jess & peggy - for a beautiful setting and a beautiful baby girl

(waiting for baby kiddos - don't be hating - she waited for a long time for this one :))

sweet dreams.... j

3 comments:

  1. great shot. I continue to be amazed by how comfortable you are around babies and children given what you are going through. such a strong lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture. She sure is a sweet little baby. Great job Fritz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for spending part of your day with my baby and me!

    ReplyDelete