Sunday, July 18, 2010

moving forward

i have a good friend here - she's part of the mommy group that i hang out with. yes girls - did you hear that - i have a mommy group. one of my really good friends here introduced me to a great group of girls. all of them have a unique and great story as to how and why they got their babies.... some on the first try, some with devine intervention, some after years of trying and one who went all the way across the world to get the cutest little girl you've ever seen.... the good friend here is a PA at an OB office - i told her i wanted a good regular doctor here since we've decided on the donor route - she lined me up with someone who's not taking new patients, deals with high risk, and got me in in two weeks. i met her - she has a "home grown baby" at home an adopted baby - and her partner also is gluten free- how's that for rockstar treatment... and knowing exactly what i need. i went to see her on friday - she signed the last form that needed signing that will allow for us to TTC at home.... so that's it.... now it just has to be faxed in, decide on a date... and get start... we should be excited as all get out... truth be told... i'm a little scared. or maybe a lot scared... now... it's all on me.

1 comment:

  1. tears in my eyes ............. don't be scared. it is part of a journey and the journey that will bring your baby to you. I am so happy you are part of our Mommy group and one day soon enough we will know the complete story of how your baby came into this world. Hang on a little longer and don't be scared my friend..........be excited. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete