Sunday, July 11, 2010

a few things i love

1. tosh.o - it's not ok - and 100% amazing

2. my mom and dad - it very well might be the best thing that happened to me... yes yes yes i get that without them i wouldn't be here - but with them - i'm everything!

3. my nephews - the two year old loves onions, the five year old sings justin bieber with a gangster twist and the seven year old knows more sports trivia than i do... the feeling of pride i have in those boys must be of some comparison to how people feel about their own kids - but don't express... it's also a statement of saying that my brother and his wife are made out of pure amazement -

4. my niece - yeah yeah - the one i cried about - i put her in my mobi and she falls right asleep - she's adorable and sweet and kind and she LOVES jam n jelly nail polish by essie - also my favorite color... can you blame me for falling in love?

5. my husband - he hands down brings the awesome to awesomeness - even more awesome than the day i found out that pizza hut pizza circles in the middle of the pizza also second as barbie end tables... think about it? :)

6. decisions - they are hard - but so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment