Monday, June 7, 2010

filling my soul

photography has my whole heart. 100% of it. I have a long way to go before I have some ego crazy attitude about my work (i really hope that never happens) but just like a runners high - the completion of a photo shoot charges me. it feels so amazing to finally know what i want to be when i grow up - it took me 31 years - but with out a doubt - this is it -


maybe it has something to do with the fact you'll never again capture the exact same moment again in your life.... even if you try - the clouds will never be the same - the light - the little faces - the way the flowers open up on a perfect spring day - photography reminds me not to take life for granted. not for one single second.



it makes me feel alive. like when the first cup of coffee really settles in your tummy in the morning. happy, relaxed, collected and ready....



it gives me hope... to know that this generation can only do better - they have to....



it helps me feel like i'm making a difference



it gives me the chills.... and confidence i need




i hope everyone finds their passion - finding mine - has been the greatest gift of all.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are absolutely stunning :)
    I love them!!
    I hope to one day find my passion the way you have... that's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures. I echo your feelings:)

    ReplyDelete