Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vacation




i had a great time on vacation. i always have an "adjustment period" with my mom - where i get back into the daughter roll and she's in the mom roll. with all that she has done for me over the years i love that i can now do things to help her. since my dad doesn't travel and i know she loves to & so do i - it really makes perfect sense. i love that i'll have this memory of our trip together for a lifetime. i have to say that this is one of those times that not having children makes it easier to be able to take these trips. i have a really amazing talented mom & i'm so happy she's in my life. she has become so understanding and caring about our IF struggles and i'm lucky to have her.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a fun trip and you mom sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so glad you had a great trip lovely lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, PS I was going to email you an invite to my blog but then I just decided to switch over to a new blog... here is the link!
    http://alongkindoflove.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete