Thursday, October 7, 2010

Praise God

i'm leaving. on a jet plane. for a week in mexico. with my mom & some friends. i can't freakin' wait! i have been mia from here because i've been so busy trying to get everything wrapped up. i can't wait to come up for air with a frozen cocktail in my hand! to take a nap in the middle of the day. to go for a run on the beach. ahhhh

my photography business has been busy. good busy. it makes me beyond happy. it's what i love to do. with more business comes the need, yes need, to build a website, more equipment & to start seriously thinking about it actually becoming a "business".

i have to say that i've had a hard time finding balance. there is always something to do - and to just sit and do nothing - i can't wait for that!

i'll report when we get back from our trip. i love my mom so much - i however - always take a day or two to "adjust" - to go back to daughter role - to let go of control - and to just be in the moment. i hope i spend the whole trip - loving being in the moment.

xo - j

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been around and I apologize :(
    Have a GREAT time in Mexico... I am so so so so so so so so jealous! i am going to send you an email right now with an invite to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete