Sunday, February 14, 2010

a few things about me.


I saw this on someone else's post and had to join in - I LOVED the top 25 things on Facebook from last year and would love for round two of it to begin - so here's a little more about me :)

4 shows I like to watch:
  • Intervention
  • 24 (never missed an eposide from day one)
  • Oprah - it's awesome when I'm on the treadmill
  • Friday Night Lights - Taylor Kitsch is my free pass :)
4 Things I'm passionate about:
  • Family
  • Running
  • Doing well at my job
  • Decorating my house & sewing
4 Phrases I say alot
  • the bottom line is
  • get over yourself - (my favorite one!!)
  • i love you (to my dogs, hubby, braydon and the rest of my family)
  • hey dude


4 Things I have learned from the past
  • everyone has a battle that they are fighting - be kind
  • you can't change stupid
  • life is not fair
  • if someone's life seems "perfect" chances are it's really out of control.
4 Places I would like to go
  • 1950's dinner party minus the people smoking in their homes :)
  • Europe with my mom
  • Banaff, Canada
  • the future - just for a sneak peak to find out when we'll get our babies

4 things I did yesterday

  • ran barefoot
  • went to see some of my besties for game night
  • did my hair with pretty curls
  • ate taco bell - sick - paid for it all day today :)
4 things I am looking forward to
  • tomorrow and playing with little b man
  • having children
  • getting over this cold that just started today :(
  • losing more weight
4 Things I love about winter
  • cross country skiing
  • the fireplace
  • slippers
  • using my new snowblower - it's bad ass.
4 things on my wish list
* paying off adam's student loans
* more photography props
* a magic wand to teach me photoshop
* being a barefoot runner!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, if you ever find a Photoshop magic wand, I want one too! Maybe I should check Ebay...

    BTW, cute list. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon your blog...seriously no idea, it's quite odd. But as soon as I saw your picture I was thinking "I know her, but how?" Then I realized that it's from college. I went to BP with Adam & knew you from hanging out @ their house for parties. Long story that I won't bore you with on your blog... what's your email. I'd love to follow your blog & share mine with you. saralvdp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete