Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 12

Well this funny thing happened since the last time I posted. My lab top crashed and I have no idea what day 12 was suppose to be. I got a great big new beautiful desktop computer that is upstairs so I'm on my computer a whole lot less & to be honest - I love it. So since day 12 is MIA and I'm sure I could find it somewhere but I don't really want to I'll post about family instead.

This 4th of July weekend I spent in CO with my Mom, Dad, 2 Brothers, little brothers girlfriend & my hubby. My older brothers wife & 4 kids stayed home. We were celebrating a very important time in our lives. For the last way too many years to count - my little brother wasn't in the best place in his life - he knew, we knew it & no one knew exactly how to help. Sometimes that happens in life. Four months later - I have this amazing kid back in my life that I missed every single day & I'm so grateful & humbled for forgiveness, love & family. Here's one of my favorites.

1 comment: