Monday, December 19, 2011

the hubs

this weekend adam told me he was playing his monthly poker game on monday night. i ranted and raved a little bit about it not feeling like it was a month ago and it was already! i guess between getting ready for Christmas, fighting off a cold and well - thinking aout other things - I forgot about it.

I made dinner tonight. Adam stopped and picked up a few things at the store for me and came home. He sat by me on the couch. Then he said, "when the timer goes off will dinner be done?" I said, "yes, why?" - he said, "it's poker night" and then - the tears rolled down my face. I couldn't stop.

I love that man.

Pregnancy Hormones 101 my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Can't lie, I really don't miss those PG hormones...
    Merry Christmas you guys!!

    ReplyDelete