Monday, February 21, 2011

its time

it's time to get out of my lack of blogging funk. here's some pictures that bring me pure joy. I had the pleasure of photographing an old friends family - she honestly loves her children in a way that brought tears to my eyes during the shoot. so amazing.



i love the one of the baby with his arms out - i call it - "what's up ladies." so cute. the boys are twins. 4 year old twins and a newborn - she was so calm it was amazing.

in other news - life is pretty much the same. running. looking for new donors. loving life gluten free - for almost a year now - and counting my blessings.

2 comments:

  1. i was wondering where you've been. i hope you are ok. Would love to talk to you about the glueten free thing when you get a chance. Can you give me your email address.
    Great pics by the way, you are such a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures. What do you have under him on the bottom left picture? Is it a rug? I think I need one...

    ReplyDelete